Are you new to blogging and looking to know the best way to increase your website page rank and authority?
Nowadays new Bloggers and Webmasters are always worried about google page rank or their blog/website.
Today in this article I am going to share you all how to significantly increase google page rank. Google Pagerank is the most important thing to get your site to the top of google search results.
Today’s Post is coming from a guest author Jalil Mehar.
If you have more PageRank then you have more possibility to appear on the upper part than the sites of lower PageRank.
That’s why most bloggers and webmasters are always thinking and trying to increase their google page rank. But before we go ahead let me tell what google page rank is? So we go further after the introduction and benefits of google page rank.
What Is Google Pagerank:
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Google Pagerank:
- 1.1 Benefits of higher Google page rank.
- 1.2 1) Quality Content:
- 1.3 2) Guest Posting:
- 1.4 3) Post Links on Forum Sites
- 1.5 4) Commenting on Blogs.
- 1.6 5) Submitting to RSS Directories
- 1.7 6) Updating your Site Regularly:
- 1.8 7) Submit to Blog Directories:
- 1.9 8) Linking your blog within your own Blog Posts:
- 1.10 Call to Action
- 1.11 Research 10 most profitable keywords for your site Read More
- 1.12 I Will Rank Your Website On Google Page One Read More
- 1.13 Guaranteed Google 1st Page Monthly SEO Package Read More
- 1.14 Effective Wishlist For Your Amazon Products Ranking With A Keyword Following A10 Algorithm Read More
- 1.15 teach you how to earn 1000 dollars daily from CLICKBANK as a newbie Read More
- 1.16 Enhance your website ranking with this detailed analysis report Read More
- 1.17 Do keyword research and competitor analysis for your website for Read More
- 1.18 860 HQ Social Bookmarking RSS+PING and 20,000 Live SEO Blog Comment Backlinks Read More
- 1.19 Fix and Optimize ON Page SEO Factors for Better Ranking Read More
- 1.20 Make $400 to $568 dollars Per day Using My 2017 Super Clickbank Shocking Method Read More
- 1.21 do deep SEO Keyword Research for your Niche or website Read More
- 1.22 White Hat SEO- Keywords Research- Meta Title- Meta Description- Google Search Console -Site Map- GA Read More
Google Pagerank is a rank given by google to websites and blogs. Google ranks blogs and websites by high-quality backlinks or simply backlinks the website or blog has. The minimum number of Google page rank is “0. Usually, The sites which are recently created and they are new, so they get PageRank “N/A” means Page Rank not yet assigned.If you have higher PageRank, you will get better search results. The google rank starts from 0 to 10 to consider the ranking of a website in the search results in top keywords.
To check your website page rank, please go here.
- More chances to gain the best position on the front page of google search results.
- The more page rank you have, the more you get advertisers.
- Give significant value to your blog.
- You Will get more guest post request.
1) Quality Content:
As Everyone knows Content is the leader of blogging. If you have good content, then it would have more chances of getting more backlinks. Writing quality and unique content is the best way of creating backlinks to your blog or website without any additional effort.
You just need to write great content which will inspire your visitors, and they will automatically give you backlinks from their blogs.
Google gives an advantage to quality content because your quality content may be shared by others and also linked by others on their blog, so you will easily get free links to your content from other blogs.
2) Guest Posting:
Guest posting has the first position when you ask for building links.Guest posting is the best way to get totally free do-follow backlinks.
Many blog owners offer guest posting. You just need to find a good blog with good content and good google page rank. Make sure the blog owner accepts guest posts.
Some Quality blogs which accept guest posts.
3) Post Links on Forum Sites
Forums are a great source of getting quality backlinks. What you have to do is find a high PageRank forum and add your website or blog link in about me, Many forums offer signature, it is a great source of getting backlinks.
Whenever you comment on a post or post something on the forum, your signature is shown under your post or comment. So, you better use signature.
4) Commenting on Blogs.
Commenting on blogs and leaving you blog or website links in comments is also a great way to increase your blog/website backlinks but keep in mind that the blog much be Do-Follow and Warning do not go Link crazy.
Many bloggers hear that it is good to comment on blogs and they go crazy and always comment on blogs but I suggest you comment on blogs but not so much only 5 to 10 comments per day work on Forums and Guest Posting.
5) Submitting to RSS Directories
Every blog owners want to increase their blog exposure & also they want to increase their traffic.
The popular way to exposure, gain backlinks and increase traffic is to submit your blog on RSS Directories. Submitting your blog/website to RSS Directories will help you in increasing your backlinks and Google PageRank.
This is also a free way to gain backlinks and we already told backlink is the backbone of increasing google page rank. Alltop.com is one of popular RSS directories in the world today. Check more here.
6) Updating your Site Regularly:
Google keep an eye on websites to see is the owner updating it regularly or not. If you do not update your site for a long time. You will lose your Google Pagerank. So try to update your blog/website daily to gain a good google page rank.
7) Submit to Blog Directories:
As everyone knows good quality backlinks are very important for increasing your Google PageRank. That’s why you must submit your blog/website to high Pagerank Blog Directories. The blog directories have great page rank and authority that will help you to increase your page rank by submitting your blog to their directories. They will also help you to gain some decent referral traffic as well.
The blog directories have great page rank and authority that will help you to increase your page rank by submitting your blog to their directories. They will also help you to gain some decent referral traffic as well.
8) Linking your blog within your own Blog Posts:
This is a very popular strategy that I notice on every popular blogs. It is a good idea to Link you own blog posts in your own blog posts. I also use this you can see my many posts are interlinked with my other blog posts. It is also a good way of increasing Google Page Rank.
It is also a good way of increasing Google Page Rank.
I hope this tutorial helped you in the destination of google page rank, If yes then please don’t forget to share this post with your friends, family, and social media profiles.
Call to Action
About the Author