Are you on the hunt for a Writecream vs Wordhero comparison? Want to know which one to pick for your content creation needs? Then you’re in the right place at the right time
Since the launch of Jasper AI, artificial intelligence writing has been on the rise, no doubt. There are a lot of AI copywriting tools and Writecream and Wordhero are some of the best in the market.
What’s amazing? These two offer lifetime deals to help you save on content creation. Did you know?
In fact, we made a post earlier on the best 5 AI content writer lifetime deals for 2023. In that article we ranked wordhero and writecream as top 2 picks.
Chances are you already know they both offer lifetime deals but you want to know which is better.
Or you’re only looking for a detailed comparison in general.
Either way, you’ve landed in the right place.
Both Writecream and Wordhero are powerful Ai writing assistants. They can help you generate content fast and with ease.
But which one should you pick?
We are going to discuss that today.
In this writecream vs wordhero comparison we are going to cover;
- Features both tools offer
- Templates and tools
- Pros and Cons, etc.
At the end you should be able to decide which is best for your content needs.
and don’t worry, we’ll also give our final verdict and winner to make things easy for you.
We can announce right away but it’s recommended you take a look at the comparison yourself first.
Let’s jump into it right away.
Quick note: We get a small commission when you buy a subscription through our affiliate link at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Just incase you’re in a hurry, here’s a quick summary to help you decide fast.
They are perfect for bloggers, marketers and anyone looking to create content fast.
The only difference is Writecream offers many more features compared to Wordhero, plus writecream is more affordable.
As said earlier on, they both offer lifetime deals on Appsumo which is awesome for saving a lot of money and avoiding monthly fees. Writecream lifetime pricing starts at only $59 while wordhero starts at $89.
Lastly, Writecream offers a free trial to test it’s tool before deciding to upgrade to a paid subscription but Wordhero does not.
Definitely, Writecream is a clear winner”
Let’s get started with the comparison
Writecream vs Wordhero: Which one is better for AI content creation?
- Writecream vs Wordhero: Which one is better for AI content creation?
- Writecream vs Wordhero: Templates
- Wordhero vs Writecream: Pricing
- Writecream vs Wordhero: Pros & Cons
- Who’s our final pick? Writecream or Wordhero?
- Wordhero vs Writecream: Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Conclusion on Wordhero vs Writecream
First, we are going to take a look at the features that both tools offer for content creation. Which one offers more? Let’s see.
The following are the features offered by the Writecream Ai copywriter
- Write content in over 75+ languages
- Access to 40+ writing tools
- Access to plagiarism checker
- Option to create own Ai writing tool
- Provides longform editor to create longer articles
- Mobile App and Chrome extension
- Generate voice-overs and podcasts
Wordhero offers you the following features for content creation
- Supports massive 108+ languages
- Generate unlimited content fast
- 60+ copywriting tools
- 24/7 priority support
- Create long-form content
- No future price changes on your plan
Writecream vs Wordhero: Templates
These AI writers offer you a good number of templates to choose from to use in creating content. Let’s take a look at each of their templates and try to generate content with them to see what it looks like.
Writecream comes with over 40 templates that you can use for copywriting as seen below;
Some of the top amazing templates offered by Writecream include;
- Long-form editor: Best for creating long form content
- Email: Use this to generate email copies, pitches, outreach emails for backlinks, and much more.
- Copywriting: Contains sub templates for creating content such as paraphraser, product descriptions, value proposition, headlines, website copies, etc.
- Social media: Use to create social media captions, Facebook Ad copies, engaging social posts, Youtube video topic ideas and tips
- SEO: This one is best for generating blog articles, Ideas, meta descriptions, Quora answers and more.
Writecream template output
For example, lets try the blog intro tool offered by writecream. We’ll try to use it to generate a blog intro for us.
Let’s assume we want it to write an intro on Top 10 Writing Tools
To get started, first click on the template SEO and select “Blog Intro”
Now enter a bit of text and the topic you have in mind so that Writecream can generate content for you.
You can see it in action below;
When you’re done, click on the “Generate” button to have Writecream take care of the rest for you.
Now, take a look at the generated content;
Within seconds Writecream has written a high quality and original blog intro.
Wordhero provides you with over 60+ templates to use for writing, as seen below;
Here are some popular templates offered by wordhero
- Long-form editor
- Product titles and descriptions
- AIDA Copywriting
- Marketing (for creating emails, headlines, blog intros etc)
- Content rewriter
- Bio generator
- Song lyrics
- Quora answers
- SEO Meta descriptions and titles
Wordhero template output
Example of one popular template from Wordhero is “explain it like a professor”. IT is perfect for explaining a topic in academic language.
Simply enter a short description and it will generate content for you.
E.g “Why Sleep is Important”
Take a look at the output:
Pick one of the templates and Wordhero will generate original content in seconds.
Wordhero vs Writecream: Pricing
So what is the cost of these Ai writing assistants? Let’s see which pricing is more affordable.
Writecream offers free and three paid pricing plans and they include the following
1. Free: Writecream offers a free plan that lets you create content and test the tool. This is good if you’re looking to try the tool before opting for a paid plan.
It comes with the following things:
- 40,000 characters per month
- Access to 40+ copywriting tools
- Icebreakers (20)
- Write in 75+ languages
- long articles: 2 (at least 5000 words each)
- Podcasts (4)
- Youtube voice-overs (4)
2. Unlimited: Brand new limited time plan which gives you access to generate unlimited content. It costs $29 per month and comes with the following features and limits
- Generate unlimited words
- Unlimited long and short blog posts
- Unlimited podcats and YouTube voice-overs
- Everything in free plan
3. Standard: This is the first regular plan from Writecream. It costs $49 per month and gives you access to the following features and limits
- Everything in free plan
- Generate 400,000 characters per month
- Icebreakers (200)
- Long articles (20) (5000 words each)
- Short articles (40) (1000 words each)
- Podcasts (40)
- YouTube voice-overs (40)
4. Extended: As the name implies, this is an extended plan that helps you create even more content. It costs $69 per month and offers the following features and limits;
- Access to everything in free plan
- Generate 1.5m characters per month
- 750 icebreakers
- 75 long articles of 5000 words each
- 150 short articles of 1000 words each
- Podcasts – 150
- YouTube voice-overs – 150
We’ve also written a post on writecream pricing if you need more details.
Want to get started right away?
Writecream also offers a lifetime deal which costs a one-time $59
Does Writecream offer a refund?
There is 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the pricing package you can request a refund within 30 days.
Wordhero offers only one pricing plan which is Pro unlimited. It is discounted based on annual and monthly subscription.
Take a look
1. Monthly Plan: This pricing structure from wordhero costs $49 per month if you pay monthly.
2. Yearly: If you go with the annual pricing structure you pay only $29 per month (which is definitely a huge discount)
Both pricing structure comes with the following features;
- Write content in 108 languages
- Generate unlimited content
- Keyword Assistant (Add target keywords for SEO)
- Long-form editor
- Lock-in low price forever (Never pay more than initial subscription fee)
- Access to over 60+ Copywriting tools
Wordhero also offers a lifetime deal which costs one-time $89
Does Wordhero offer a refund?
Wordhero offers a 14-day money back guarantee. You can buy and try the tool for 14 days and if you’re not happy, you can request a refund immediately.
Writecream vs Wordhero: Pros & Cons
These tools are badass when it comes to content creation. But are there any drawbacks?
Lets check their pros and cons
- Offers free plan to create content for free
- Create original content
- Has unlimited plan to create unlimited content
- Over 40+ copywriting tools
- You can write in 75 different languages
- Has a mobile app
- Write personalized cold emails
- Podcasts and YouTube voice-overs which wordhero does not offer
- Bunch of video tutorials to help beginners learn how to use the tool
- Writecream only offers unlimited content in it’s unlimited plan unlike Wordhero
- All pricing structure gives you access to unlimited content
- Access to over 60+ writing tools (more than what Writecream offers)
- Create content in 108+ languages (more than what Writecream offers)
- Access to long-form editor & keyword assistant
- Priority support
- Wordhero does not offer a free plan to test the tool before committing to a paid plan unlike Writecream
Who’s our final pick? Writecream or Wordhero?
From the above comparison who would we pick?
Fact is; it all depends on your content needs.
If you want to create both long-form and short form content, both tools offer the same thing. The output is high quality.
But here’s what stands out.
While both offer pretty much the same thing, one is definitely more affordable.
Our clear winner here: Writecream
It is also the best AI content generator with lifetime deal when it comes to value for money.
Also check out: Writecream Vs Jasper AI Comparison 2023
Wordhero vs Writecream: Customer Ratings & Reviews
If you’re looking for what other customers think about wordhero and writecream, then check this out.
Let’s see what their ratings and reviews on the two best product review platforms are.
Writecream on Trustpilot
You see that? Writecream has a 4.8 out of 5 start rating on the Trustpilot platform from 455+ users.
Writecream on G2
Writecream has a 4.8 out of 5 start rating on the G2 platform from 204+ users.
Wordhero on Trustpilot;
Wordhero as seen above, has a 4.0 rating out of 5 star rating on the Trustpilot platform from 11+ users.
Wordhero on G2;
At the moment, wordhero does not have any rating on G2.
Conclusion on Wordhero vs Writecream
Are you looking for an AI content generator to help you create unlimited content fast? wordhero and writecream are very good options.
They come with lots of features, tools and templates to help you create content for your business. The amazing thing is they both offer lifetime deals to help you save money.
No doubt, both tools will serve your writing needs but, you need to choose only one.
This is why we came up with this writecream vs wordhero comparison article.
Having hard time making a decision?
Pick Wordhero if you’ll have a lot of need to generate quality and unlimited content and don’t care about the price.
Pick Writecream for it’s affordable pricing and quality content.
So which one are you going to finally pick? Wordhero or Writecream? Please let us know in your comments.