Are you Ready to Rank your Keywords on Google's First Page? 

Then, I won't Waste your Time, I want to Show you the EXACT SEO Techniques I use to Achieve Page #1 on Google.

Within Just 7 Days of Hitting Publish?

Who the hell is talking about Ranking here?

Am Prosper Noah, Founder of the SEO and Blogging Niche blog: https://tipsonblogging.com

Where you learn all of the Tips I've used for the Past 3 Years to grow my Blog and Clien'ts Blog.

Having developed the SECRET to Ranking of Keywords, I spend more time creating articles that rank on Google's First Page EVEN on the same Day of Publish?

Yes, you just heard me right!

I do keyword research and find Low Competition Keywords with High Traffic using Free or Paid Tools, I shared the Guide here and the only way to Rank those keywords SUPERFAST is the technique I shall be sharing with you Today.

Keep Reading....

What Happens when you Don't Rank Page #1 on Google?

No Affiliate Sales

Less Sponsored Posts

No Product Sales

Etc.

You'd be Losing a Whole lot of Money on your Blog or Website. It's not supposed to be so

After learning of the Techniques I use, You'd see a significant Boost.

Introducing my eBook

 

What the eBook Contains

  • How to Write SEO Friendly Articles that will target your keywords without getting penalized by Google (Complete Whitehat SEO)

    • There are ways you write articles targeting a specific keyword, google deems it as keyword stuffing and may penalize your site. You will learn how to target these keywords and rank without getting penalized.
      • Hw to Index these backlinks: There is no use creating backlinks without getting it indexed by Google. Results show google only index 10% of your backlinks and remaining 90% all gone.
      • Finally you will learn how to stay on the Top and retain your Position on Google without getting pushed down by another site targeting the same keyword you are targeting.
    • My tactics to get backlinks and what anchor text you should use to get maximum results on these long tail keywords.

    Feature Benefit #1

    This is your new text content. You can modify this text, add more paragraph, change font style or add images by clicking the edit button.

    Feature Benefit #2

    This is your new text content. You can modify this text, add more paragraph, change font style or add images by clicking the edit button.

    Feature Benefit #3

    This is your new text content. You can modify this text, add more paragraph, change font style or add images by clicking the edit button.

    Copyright ¬© 2017. TipsonBlogging. About - Contact - Privacy Policy-All Rights Reserved.

    This is the bottom slider area. You can edit this text and also insert any element here. This is a good place if you want to put an opt-in form or a scarcity countdown.