Are you finding it difficult getting approved for your Country Adsense Account? Try US or UK Google Adsense. It’s very simple to get approved.
Today, I share with you how to apply for US and UK Google Adsense account (Most Comprehensive Guide). The same step I use in applying and getting approved.
Follow the below Steps carefully;
The procedures below should be taken in order to get your blogger blog approved for US and UK Google
1.For Blogspot users You must get a Custom Domain Name: At default everyo ne on the blogger platform started
with a .blogspot.com domain which of course Google AdSense no longer approves, so
before you apply for a US AdSense, make sure you must have gotten a custom domain e.g
yourblogname.com, yourblogname.com.ng, yourblogname.net and lots of other extension,
you can get domain names from whogohost.com and others…
- Setup Custom Domain for Blogspot using DomainKing
- Setup Custom Domain for Blogspot using Whogohost
- If I buy a Domain do I need hosting?
When you get the domain name and have linked it to your blogger blog, you shouldn’t
immediately use it to apply for Google AdSense… wait for at-least 1month
and also make sure no page is left broken, i.e. when you get a third party blogger template,
there are some links to pages that are mistakenly left untouched i.e. the ones you forgot to
edit. So make sure you edit all and leave none untouched!
Now that you are ready to apply, follow the next step below on the application process
1. Visit google adsense application page and click on Signup. Make sure you use an email you have not used to apply before.
2. From the next page, enter your blog or website URL starting with www e.g. www.tipsonblogging.com, Select Language (English).
3. You would be taken to the next step which is where you will fill your details such as the Country, Address, Phone number etc.
4. Select Country (United Kingdom or United States) this depends on the country you want to apply for. I would recommend United States for a Start. Click on the drop down and Select United States or United Kingdom and enter your address.
Now in the field for address, city, zip code etc. follow the below.
This is where Non-US Residents get confused: which address to use or where to get address to use? No worries, am going to teach you where you can get a UK or US Address to use
Table of Contents
Where to Get a US or Uk Address
You are going to use the service of shoptomydoor (Not for US Adsense Verification this time) but to get a US or UK Address.
The last number to the right (77031) is your Zip Code to use. In field for city, you can input Houston as seen above, and space for State Input (Virginia).
In the field for phone number for US, you don’t need to worry just input Nigerian Code e.g. +234 8012345678 and finally click Signup!
You will be taken directly to your Adsense dashboard where you will be given some codes to put in the <head> tag of your blog. That is the code Google would use to review and fully approve your blog.
Below is how to do it;
You are going to parse the code for blogspot users.
Just Copy that code from AdSense, go to http://web2generators.com and parse the code. If you are new to adding google adsense verification code to blogger or wordpress Open this link in a new tab: How to easily Insert Adsense Verification code on Blogger and WordPress
If you have successfully parsed and pasted the Adsense Code then you are done.
Now go back to AdSense and check “I have pasted the code”.
Finally, Wait for the next message from Google AdSense (takes approximately 24hours). But incase you don’t get reply from Adsense within 24hours, do not lose hope wait and you would get a reply from them.
This is how to Apply for a US/UK Adsense Account.
Did you enjoy this Post? Share it.
Did you face any problem with any of the steps? Let me know in the comment box below, also do well to appreciate.
Questions you might be asking:
- How to Receive your UK and US Adsense Earnings
- Drop Other Questions you have concerning US/Uk Adsense Application
Before you Leave Take this Gift
I share Freebies and offers with my readers. Click on the Gimme Button below so you don’t miss the next one I would be Sharing Soon!
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://goo.gl/0VQtho” icon=”” target=”false”]Gimme Freebie[/button]