- Why my blog PronoahTECH was completely removed from google search results
- What actually caused the removal
- How to avoid being removed from Google search Results
- What to do when you find out that your Blog has been removed from Google Search Results
So why was it actually removed?
Table of Contents
They said “Google has detected sneaky redirects for mobile users on your site. This
means that mobile users visiting your site are redirected to another
page or are shown different content than your desktop users. This
creates an unexpected experience for Google Search users and violates
our Webmaster Guidelines. Therefore Google has prevented the offending
pages from showing in search results. This manual spam action has been
applied to pronoahtech.com.ng
To reinstate these pages in search results, remove the spam and file a
reconsideration request. After we determine that you have complied with
our guidelines, we will remove this manual action.
How to Avoid being removed from Google Search Results
- Listen to what your visitors are saying about your blog: One effective way to know what goes on in your blog is from the review of your visitors
- Always visit your blog from a smart phone to know how it loads and how to improve it incase of any detected suspicious activities
What to do when you notice your Blog has been Removed from Google Search Results
Then from the reconsideration request link submit a resonsideration request in this form
Good day! I really appreciate your efforts to make the web safe for all!
Concerning this issue! I’d love to say I did not actually notice my blog was redirecting!
I have made sure I disabled all ad codes on my blog http://pronoahtech.com.ng (now Tipsonblogging)
Thanks alot for your kind feed back!
It takes Google 1 – 2 weeks for a reply
Finally After submitting the following reconsideration request this was the message they sent me after 6 days
This was how I got indexed on Google Search Results again!
Hope this post would help in preventing your blog from being removed from Google Search Results!
Feel free to leave your comments.